Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Basketball general tips
But before we explore basketball tips on helping your specific skills like ball handling, shooting, passing etc., let's look at some general tips to keep in mind as you're striving to reach your full potential:
1) Focus: This is absolutely necessary to have any real success in basketball. You need to have the ability to concentrate fully on what it is you're working on.
Whether you're working out alone and battling your fatigue ("Man, my legs feel sore") or standing alone at the foul line with the game on the line, it's critical to have the ability to ignore the negative feeling and thoughts and focus on delivering your best.
2) Confidence: You're only as good as how you feel about yourself. You can know all the BB tips, plays or drills in the world, but if you don't have a powerful self-image, you're in for a tough haul!
The good news? By mastering those drills and plays you'll find on our site, you'll develop more and more confidence as you go along. Just remember, "All you can do is all you can do, and all you can do is enough."
3) Desire: Put simply, you gotta want it more than the next guy!
4) Positive Attitude: No one likes a crybaby, right? If you put out a negative vibe, it's gonna affect everything from your team to all your fundamentals and skills.
Have a child-like enthusiasm for the game and your opportunities and watch how far that positive stuff will take you.
5) Never Give Up: The only way to fail at anything is to simply stop trying.
Powered by Blogger
More blogs about Basketball rapidshare.